The Heather coal fired furnaces are designed to allow the maximum amount of heat from every pound of solid fuel. You can be assured that no other fuel will give you a more steady, even and comfortable heat than a proper coal fire in a well designed furnace such as the Heather coal furnace.
Units of our manufacture are not a stove, but a fullsized, complete central warm air furnace that will heat your entire home, not just a part of it. 3 models are available to assure a unit and B.T.U. for every heating requirement.
The 22", 24' and 27" models are the units and design that has been proven over the years.
Coal, an old fuel... a new beginning.
Features of the Heather Coal Fired Furnace
- The heavy 10 gauge steel heat exchanger has the maximum heating surface to extract all usable heat and give years of dependable service. The heating surface is properly proportioned to the grate area, resulting in appropriate balance and greater heat delivery per pound of fuel burned. Such factors make for low cost operation.
- Afield proven round design heat exchanger (22', 24", 27") with an extra heavy brick lined combustion area.
- The famous kidney shaped down draft radiator to assure the maximum heat transfer of all flue gases.
- Heavy cast iron shaker grates for anthracite or bituminous coal, with an external shaker handle for proper tending of the fire.
- Large heavy duty cast iron feed, draft and ash pit doors for a long a dependable life.
- 120/24 volt damper control package #A35-002 to assure total control and comfort at your thermostat.
- Large belt driven blowers, motors and fiberglass filters standard on the JCBF series.
- Cabinets made of heavy 22 gauge steel panels with enamel finish to provide years of dependable service.
- 10 year Limited Heat Exchanger Warranty on all models, and a 2 year Limited Warranty on Radiators.
- E.T.L.M. listed when used with the #A35-002 damper package.
- Manufactured in the U.S.A.
Download specifications and data sheet